Healthy and delicious meals prepared for you weekly in your own home.
How it Works:
1. Schedule a complimentary phone consultation to discuss your nutritional goals and ideas for how you like to eat.
2. Your personal chef will take care of menu planning and grocery shopping, and come to your home at a time that works for you to cook, store food, and clean up.
3. You’ll be left with a clean kitchen and a fridge full of meals, complete with reheating instructions.
Menu is created based on your specific preferences and needs such as gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, paleo, vegan, and vegetarian.
“She is not only creative in her cooking, but is able to individualize your nutrition needs to the dot. Without any doubt, I highly recommend Giovanna to everyone who wants to convert to a healthy lifestyle while leading a busy life.”
— Kira B.
- 3 Meals (main + sides) with 4 Servings Per Meal = Total of 12 Servings of Food Per Week
- Weekly or bi-weekly service
- Trial week with no commitment
- 1 month commitment required if we move forward with service after trial week
Health Investment: Starting at $470 per week (price includes cost of all organic ingredients)
*Additional meals, snacks, or desserts are available for an extra cost.
Maple-glazed salmon served with soba noodles, roasted asparagus, and cabbage slaw
Mediterranean bowl - red quinoa, english peas, toasted chickpeas, spiced zucchini, roasted broccolini, mixed greens, and spiced tahini dressing
Tuscan white bean burgers served with caramelized onion, sweet potato fries, and massaged kale salad with sliced peaches
private cooking class
A private cooking class in the comfort of your home.
Learn to prepare quick and delicious recipes to fit your specific needs and preferences.
Chef takes care of class menu, grocery shopping, and provides recipe handouts (printed or emailed).
4-5 Recipes customized to your food interests
Health Investment: $300 + Cost of food
Class is about 2 hours long, then you get to enjoy the prepared meal and chef leaves at this time. Should we go beyond the 2 hours of teaching time, the hourly rate is $80 per hour, prorated in 15 minute increments. A class of 2-6 guests is ideal.
RETREATS AND WEEKEND EVENTS
Hire a Natural Chef to take care of food at your retreat or private event - such as a wedding weekend, yoga retreat, work retreat, or any other type of retreat/celebration.
We plan the menu, purchase all the ingredients needed, and stay at the event location for the weekend to prepare all your nourishing meals.
Contact us for details and pricing.
Click here to read what past clients have to say about our services.