This pudding is absolutely delicious. Better than any chocolate pudding I've ever had, it's hands down the favorite treat I make. And I'm not the only one who thinks so, friends that I've shared it with love it as well. The best part about this pudding is that it's refined sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, and it is packed with health benefits that you don't normally get from any other dessert.
What makes it good for you?
- Avocado: Anti-inflammatory, supports the skin, promotes heart health, balances blood sugar, supports cardiovascular health, anti-cancer
- Coconut: Nourishes the skin, reduces inflammation, fuels brain, balances blood sugar, supports immune system
- Cacao: Enhances mood and stamina, fights depression
- Maca: Supports hormones, increases stamina, increases energy, and enhances oxygen in the blood. Adaptogenic root - enhances any necessary area in the body such as the endocrine system, nervous system, cardiovascular system, and musculatore.
- Cinnamon, cardamom, cayenne: Anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-clotting, anti-cancer, regulates blood sugar, supports immunity
You can't go wrong with this pudding.
1/2 cup fresh coconut milk
3 Tablespoons raw cacao powder
1 medjool date, pitted
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon maca (optional)
1 teaspoon mesquite (optional)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon stevia
1/4 teaspoon cardamom
pinch of cayenne
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If not using a high-speed blender, you may need to stop and move things around with a spatula to help blend.
- Optional: Place in refrigerator for 20 mins to serve chilled.
Have you made chocolate pudding before? Or a variation of this?